Norwix LED UV Curable inks have been formulated to offer very good stability at speeds of 1000fpm+. These inks require less energy to cure than conventional UV Curable inks
Norwix uses state of the art processes to develop and fine tune custom piezo waveform drive parameters for every ink. When using the iM2 printer from Norwix, the inks provide unmatched print speeds and ink stability with optimal print quality and no nozzle outs.
Our UV-LED curable inks are the perfect inks of choice for the mail, graphics, high speed web and industrial direct product marking industries.
- Premium Quality with superior Adhesion, Abrasion/Scratch and chemical wash resistance
- Low cure energy, stable at high speed
- High optical density with excellent outdoor light durability that prevent fading
- Low odor
- Application Media- Acrylics, Glass, PVC, UV and Aqueous Coated substrates, Labels, Extruded Plastics, and more
- Long decap time.
A durable UV curable ink that works on variety of plastic and coated substrates. It’s formulated to cure with LED lamp at 395nm wavelength. It produces very dark, durable prints that are resistant to smudging and abrasion.
A very good all around UV curable ink. It has great decap, is very easy to run and is very durable. This ink has been designed with high speed applications in mind requiring much lower energy and exposure time to cure the ink. On average it requires 30% less energy to cure the ink as speed.
Magenta UV curable with the same great properties as black UV inks but in color. This ink offers great print capability and curing at very high print speed.
|PUP1110 Black||PUP1140 Black||PUP1180 Magenta|
|Volume||1,000 mL||1,000 mL||1,000 mL|
|Curing Wave||395 nm||395nm||395 nm|
|Curing Power *||8W/cm2 +||4W/cm2 +||8W/cm2 +|
|Operating Conditions||40-45 degrees C||40-45 degrees C||40-45 degrees C|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months||12 months|
* Curing Power depends on LED Lamp Exposure window and print speed. Number listed above are minimum requirements.