iSP600 8 Lane. Roll width of 600mm with 8 lanes of printing.
600, 800 1000 and 1200mm widths available from 4 to 18 lanes
Print Solutions for Form Fill Seal
The high resolution iSP printers provide a versatile, cost-effective and solid solution to meet the need for variable data printing in a range of Vertical Form and Fill Sealers (VFFS).
From 1 lane through to 18 lanes using industry standard roll widths of 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm.
No unreliable and expensive shuttling system, no complex ribbons to change. With a small footprint, a modular design and with no moving parts to consider, this print solution gives maximum uptime with almost no maintenance and comes with a true Lifetime Warranty on all parts.
|Print Technology||Thermal InkJet (TIJ)|
|Max Print Height||2" maximum (supports up to 16")|
|Printable Items||Lot Codes, Datecodes, Alphanumeric, Barcodes, Bitmaps|
|Barcode Printing||EAN-13/EAN 8, UPC-A, Code128, ITF-14, ITF-2of5, Code39, Crypotcode, GS1 Datamatrix, QR (114 barcode support included)|
|Print Speeds||up to 500fpm @300dpi|
|Print resolution||600/600 dpi max|
|Print Density||user configurable|
|Ink Types||Aqueous and Solvent|
|Bulk Ink Available||Yes|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, I/O, Sensor, Encoder, Stack Light Daisy Chain|
|Voltage||115V to 240V|
|Software Included||Producer and Director (Enterprise grade)|
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, French|
Designed for Form Fill Seal
- Lower cost than other technologies with FFS
- Better throughput - change cartridges at 500,000 prints!
- Cleaner to use. No Ribbons or MEK ink
- Simple to retrofit - bolt into existing machinery
- Easy to operate
- No Maintenance, No mess solution
- Up to 600 dpi print resolution for stunning barcodes, graphics and alphanumeric
- Improved ease of use – no need to program ink drive parameters
- Print drive parameters pre-set to optimize each inks performance and efficiency
- Ink tracking and cartridge type awareness
- Enables full functionality of the software
- Ability to fine tune drive parameters for specialized applications
- Expanded maintenance and recovery features to keep cartridges working in the most difficult applications
- All products from cables to screens to print heads have a Lifetime Warranty
- No exclusions on labor or hardware
- A guarantee of reliability for life
- If there is ever a problem, we will replace it free of charges for the Lifetime of that product whether 1 year or 10 years from now.