For applications where wider formats may be required, the WING is a simplified and solid print solution . Available in 2”, 4” and 8” variants, it can be used in a variety of industries from Graphics to Mail to Packaging.
All of the drive electronics and cabling are internal leaving a cleaner and more streamlined installation in any situation. Standard M12 connectors are placed on top of the unit for simpler connectivity to sensors, encoders and interfaces.
The red anodized housing is made of heavy gauge 1/2” aluminum to enable it to be utilized in almost any installation environment and comes with multiple mounting locations to facilitate easy integration.
HIGH QUALITY, HIGH SPEED
The .WING supports up to a 600 dpi resolution giving you maximum quality at all times and at a speed that meets your production objectives.
SIMPLE TO INTEGRATE AND USE
A condensed footprint with all cabling inside the case, the .WING is simple to integrate into other equipment.. At the bare minimum it is only four cables to connect—sensor, encoder, power and an Ethernet cable to the User Interface. It really couldn’t be any simpler and cleaner!
With decades of experience in the marking and coding markets, norwix has a wealth of knowledge to build on in developing print solutions that are simple to integrate and easy to operate
- Wide format up to 8 inches
- Solid ruggedized housing
- Multiple mounting locations
- Managed print for highest quality print
- SmartCard enabled
|Print Technology||Thermal InkJet (TIJ)|
|Max Print Height||2", 4" or 8"|
|Printable Items||Lot Codes, Datecodes, Alphanumeric, Barcodes, Bitmaps|
|Barcode Printing||EAN-13/EAN 8, UPC-A, Code128, ITF-14, ITF-2of5, Code39, Crypotcode, GS1 Datamatrix, QR (114 barcode support included)|
|Print Speeds||up to 500fpm @300dpi|
|Print resolution||600/600 dpi max|
|Print Density||user configurable|
|Ink Types||Aqueous and Solvent|
|Bulk Ink Available||Yes|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, I/O, Sensor, Encoder, Stack Light Daisy Chain|
|Voltage||115V to 240V|
|Software Included||Producer and Director (Enterprise grade)|
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, French|
Wide Format Solutions for Thermal InkJet
- High Quality, High Speed - up to 500fpm
- Cleaner to use.
- Bulk Options available
- Simple to retrofit. Simple bolt in to existing machinery
- Easy to operate
- No Maintenance, No mess solution
- Up to 600 dpi print resolution for stunning barcodes, graphics and alphanumeric
- Improved ease of use – no need to program ink drive parameters
- Print drive parameters pre-set to optimize each inks performance and efficiency
- Ink tracking and cartridge type awareness
- Enables full functionality of the software
- Ability to fine tune drive parameters for specialized applications
- Expanded maintenance and recovery features to keep cartridges working in the most difficult applications
- All products from cables to screens to print heads have a Lifetime Warranty
- No exclusions on labor or hardware
- A guarantee of reliability for life
- If there is ever a problem, we will replace it free of charges for the Lifetime of that product whether 1 year or 10 years from now.